ISO 9001 Quality Management Consultants – Providing ISO 9001 Certification in Ireland
Whatever the size, scope or nature of your business, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification will give it a standard that’s recognised the world over, and which will deliver immediate and immense benefits for your business and customers alike.
Business Safety ISO consultants, led by IRCA-certified lead auditor Emlyn Ó Troighthigh – ISO 9001 Quality Management Consultant, will help achieve the ISO 9001 standard for you.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the world’s leading Quality Management System standard. An ISO 9001 system will help you to monitor and manage quality across all operations, and outlines ways to achieve and record consistent performance and service. It is the quality system of choice of countless businesses worldwide.
ISO consultants Ireland – Essentially, ISO 9001 has 8 principles:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Think of it as a pyramid:
Documents and records are the foundations of your business processes. Procedures are the important centre-stones and your quality policy and objectives encapsulate the apex of your company’s ambition. Together, they form a robust and long-lasting structure upon which success can be built.
Professional ISO consultants Ireland and our process for achieving ISO 9001
- Following an initial meeting, our consultant will devise an action plan for your company and estimate the time frame of the project.
- The first site visit takes place shortly afterwards, with emphasis on documentation and record-keeping. Our consultant advises on actions to be taken and leaves a checklist of processes to be implemented over the coming weeks.
- A return visit (typically two weeks later) inspects the new or amended processes and any unforeseen or troublesome issues are resolved. The emphasis moves on to other business functions.
- This process of return visits and inspections is continued for as long as necessary, until processes are streamlined and documented, and your Quality Management System is completed.
- An internal audit is then carried out with our IRCA-qualified (International Register of Certified Auditors) auditor, who will advise when you are ready to undergo an external audit.
- An external audit is arranged, and ISO 9001 certification achieved once that has been passed successfully.
Why choose us to help you achieve ISO 9001?
- We have been helping companies of all sizes and from all sectors, all across Ireland, to achieve ISO 9001 certification since 2009.
- Business Safety founder Emlyn Ó Troighthigh is himself an IRCA (International Register of Certified Auditors) certified lead auditor, and so can advise as to exactly what your external auditor will require.
- Lasting relationships established with all previous clients, so results guaranteed.
- ISO consultants Covering: Waterford, Cork, Dublin, Tipperary, Carlow, Kildare, Limerick and Meath.